Quickly pour egg mixture into pan.
While sliding pan back and forth rapidly over heat, quickly stir with spatula to spread eggs continuously over bottom of pan.
Some people add milk to their scrambled eggs, some prefer heavy cream, and some scramble them in bacon fat.
Ingredients of Worcestershire-Style Sauce Veggie-Filled Egg Omelet
- It’s 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- You need 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 bag of Enoki mushrooms.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 1 grams of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
Worcestershire-Style Sauce Veggie-Filled Egg Omelet instructions
- Prepare your ingredients..
- Beat the eggs..
- Finely chop the chives, bean sprouts, and enoki mushrooms..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and sauté the chives, bean sprouts, and enoki mushrooms over medium heat..
- When the veggies have become tender and cooked, mix in the Chinese soup stock granules, salt, and sauce..
- At some point, the liquid will evaporate. Swirl in the egg and cook over medium-low heat until completely cooked..
veggie omelette with step by step photo and video recipe. an easy and tasty vegetarian alternative to popular egg omelette recipe prepared with besan and all purpose flour. veggie omelette is mainly for those who follow vegetarian diet or do not like egg or egg.
Egg white omelette stuffed with spinach, tomato, and feta cheese is an easy and filling way to start the day.
Personal size omelets served with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Instructions for making a basic omelet with JUST Egg, stuffed with your favorite veggies, for a healthy and satisfying breakfast.
Once you’ve removed the veggies from the pan, lower the heat to medium-low and add the second teaspoon of oil.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com