These yogurt chocolate chip muffins were such a hit with my daughter Madison!
Yoplait® strawberry lowfat yogurt provides a simple addition to these baked chocolate and cherry scones.
MORE+ LESS Chocolate Chip Scones are full of chunks of chocolate and dried sweet cherries.
Ingredients of Yogurt Chocolate Chip Scones
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of cold unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
Yogurt Chocolate Chip Scones instructions
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the butter and, using a pastry blender or two knives, cut it in until the mixture forms small crumbs..
- Add the chocolate chips and toss to combine..
- In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt, egg, and vanilla. Add to the flour mixture and, using a fork, gently stir until incorporated (do not overmix). Bring the dough together into a ball..
- On a lightly floured surface, shape the dough into an 8-inch round (about 1 inch thick). Cut into 8 wedges, separate, and transfer to the prepared baking sheet..
- Bake until golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes..
Chock full of butter and heavy cream Greek yogurt is my favorite ingredient in healthier baking.
It’s a true powerhouse: it The chocolate chips!
I love mini’s because they ensure you get a little chocolate in every bite.
These Chocolate Chip Scones Have Dozens of chocolate chips in each bite These chocolate chip scones are surprisingly quick and easy.
Healthy scones made with whole wheat flour, greek yogurt, and juicy blueberries.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com