I found some inspiration online(linked below).
Full of good for you zucchini, yummy bacon and smoked Gouda cheese and dill weed!
Cheese and bacon are the perfect combination for this tasty muffin.
Ingredients of Zucchini, bacon and cheese muffins.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicard soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter-melted.
- You need 1 of egg-lightly beaten.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of zucchini-grated.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic-crushed.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese-grated.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese-grated.
- You need 4 slice of bacon-diced and cooked crisp.
- You need 1 small of onion-grated.
Zucchini, bacon and cheese muffins. step by step
- preheat oven to 180° degrees c..
- spray 12 muffin cups with cooking oil..
- Mix flour, baking powder, bi-carb, pepper, salt and paprika in a bowl..
- In another bowl, stir together butter, milk, egg, zucchini, onion and garlic until well blended..
- Mix flour mixture into milk mixture, until flour mixture is incorporated. Fold in the cheddar, parmesan and bacon..
- Pour the batter into prepare muffin tray..
- Cook in preheated oven for 30-35mins or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the muffin comes out clean..
- Leave to cool in muffin tin for 5mins, before removing muffins..
- Serve warm..
Keto Cheese & Zucchini Muffins are an Easy to Make savory snack that can be baked ahead of time for when friends arrive or to eat on the run.
Our Savory Keto Cheese & Zucchini Muffins are tasty, moist and very easy cheesy.
These savory keto muffins are great for breakfast that can be made.
These easy, make-ahead muffins are perfect for those mornings when In a medium bowl, beat eggs until evenly combined.
Add milk and salt and pepper to taste.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com